|Catalog No. :||PSB-423|
|Product Name :||4-Arm PEG-Acrylate, MW 5k|
4-Arm PEG-Acrylate is a multiarm PEG derivative with acrylate groups at each terminal of the four arms connected to one pentaerythritol core. The 4arm-PEG acrylate can be used for radical initiator or UV light induced polymerization to synthesize PEG hydrogel. 4-Arm PEG-methacrylate is provided through our custom synthesis service. 4-Methoxyphenol or MeHQ at ~ 200 ppm is added as inhibitors.
1. Exploration of Dynamic Elastic Modulus Changes on Glioblastoma Cell Populations with Aberrant EGFR Expression as a Potential Therapeutic Intervention Using a Tunable Hyaluronic Acid Hydrogel Platform, Gels 2017, 3(3), 28; Text.
2. Hydrogel network design using multifunctional macromers to coordinate tissue maturation in ovarian follicle culture, Biomaterials, Issue 10, 2011, 2524â€“2531, Text.
3. Short laminin peptide for improved neural stem cell growth." Stem cells translational medicine 3.5 (2014): 662, Text.
4. Effects of substrate stiffness on adipogenic and osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells. Materials Science and Engineering: C 40 (2014): 316-323. Text.
5. A hydrogel bioink toolkit for mimicking native tissue biochemical and mechanical properties in bioprinted tissue constructs. Acta Biomaterialia (2015). Text.
6. Poly(HDDA)-Based Polymers for Microfabrication and Mechanobiology, MRS Advances, 2017, 2, 24, 1315-1321. Text.
7. Engineering complex tissue-like microgel arrays for evaluating stem cell differentiation, Scientific Reports 6, 30445 (2016), Text.
8. Stiffness of Hyaluronic Acid Gels Containing Liver Extracellular Matrix Supports Human Hepatocyte Function and Alters Cell Morphology.J Mech Behav Biomed Mater. 2015 Mar;55:87-103. Text.
9. A role for mast cells in geographic atrophy, The FASEB Journal. 2020;00:1â€“15, DOI: 10.1096/fj.202000807R
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.