|Catalog No. :||PSB-862|
|Product Name :||8-Arm PEG-MAL, MW 20k|
8-Arm PEG-MAL is a multiarm PEG derivative with maleimide groups at each terminal of the eight arms connected to one hexaglycerol core. The maleimide group selectively reacts with free thiol, SH, sulfhydryl, or mercapto group via Michael addition to form a stable carbon sulfur bond. 8-Arm PEG-MAL can be used for site specific protein and peptide modification. Hydroquinone at ~ 200 ppm is added as inhibitors.
1. Digital Protein Analysis: Technologies for Protein Diagnostics and Proteomics through Single-Molecule Detection. (2011) Text.
3. Injectable, guest-host assembled polyethylenimine hydrogel for siRNA delivery, Biomacromolecules, 2017, Text.
4. â€œInside-Outâ€ PEGylation of Bovine b -Cross-Linked Hemoglobin, Artificial Organs, 2017, 41, 4, 2017, 351â€“358, Text.
5. Adhesion of Blood Clots Can Be Enhanced When Copolymerized with a Macromer That Is Crosslinked by Coagulation Factor XIIIa, Biomacromolecules, 2016, 17 (6), pp 2248â€“2252, Text.
6. Control of adhesive ligand density for modulation of nucleus pulposus cell phenotype, Biomaterials, 2020, 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2020.120057
7. Peptide Spiders: Peptideâ€“Polymer Conjugates to Traffic Nucleic Acids, Mol. Pharmaceutics 2020, 10.1021/acs.molpharmaceut.0c00714
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.