|Catalog No. :||PSB-824|
|Product Name :||8-Arm PEG-Acrylate, MW 40k|
8-Arm PEG-Acrylate is a multiarm PEG derivative with acrylate groups at each terminal of the eight arms connected to one hexaglycerol core. The 8arm-PEG acrylate can be used for radical initiator or UV light induced polymerization to synthesize PEG hydrogel. 8-Arm PEG-methacrylate is provided through our custom synthesis service. 4-Methoxyphenol or MeHQ at ~ 200 ppm is added as inhibitors.
References: 1. Matthias P. Lutolf et al, Designer matrices for intestinal stem cell and organoid culture, Nature, 2016, 539, 560-564, doi:10.1038/nature20168, Text.
2. PEG Hydrogels - Injectable laminin-functionalized hydrogel for nucleus pulposus regeneration, Biomaterials, 2013 (34): 7381-7388, Text.
Improved vascularization of porous scaffolds through growth factor
delivery from heparinized polyethylene glycol hydrogels, Acta
Biomaterialia, 2017, Text.
4. A tunable hydrogel system for long-term release of cell-secreted cytokines and bioprinted in situ wound cell delivery, J Biomed Mater Res Part B: Appl Biomater, 105B: 1986â€“2000, 2017, Text.
5. N-cadherin is Key to Expression of the Nucleus Pulposus Cell Phenotype under Selective Substrate Culture Conditions, Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 28038 (2016), Text.
6. Combinatorial Screening of Nanoclay Reinforced Hydrogels: A Glimpse of the â€œHoly Grailâ€ in Orthopedic Stem Cell Therapy? ACS applied materials & interfaces (2018), Text.
7. Bioprinted trachea constructs with patient matched design, mechanical and biological properties, 2019, Biofabrication, 2019, doi: 10.1088/1758-5090/ab5354
8. Verteporfin treatment controls morphology, phenotype, and global gene expression for cells of the human nucleus pulposus, JOR Spine. 2020;e1111, doi: 10.1002/jsp2.1111
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.