|Catalog No. :||PSB-854|
|Product Name :||8-Arm PEG-SH, MW 40k|
8-Arm PEG-Thiol is a multiarm PEG derivative with thiol groups at each terminal of the eight arms connected to one hexaglycerol core. The reactive free thiol, SH, sulfhydryl, or mercapto groups selectively react with maleimide and transition metal surface including gold, silver, etc. PEG-SH can be easily air oxidized to form S-S disulfide bonds, which can be reversed with reducing agents. It is a useful reagent for reversible PEGylation and PEG hydrogel.
1. Sustained micellar delivery via inducible transitions in nanostructure morphology, Nature Communications, volume 9, Article number: 624 (2018) doi:10.1038/s41467-018-03001-9, Text.
2. Method for Reversible fixation or selective lysis of cell using photocleavable polymer. U.S. Patent No. 20,150,148,243. 28 May 2015. Text.
3. Microfluidic fabrication of bioactive microgels for rapid formation and enhanced differentiation of stem cell spheroids. Acta Biomater. 2016 Apr 1; 34: 125â€“132. Text.
4. Sustained micellar delivery via inducible transitions in nanostructure morphology. Nature communications. 2018 Feb 12;9(1):624. Text.
5. Adhesive liposomes loaded onto an injectable, self-healing and antibacterial hydrogel for promoting bone reconstruction, NPG Asia Materials, volume 11, Article number: 81 (2019), Text.
6. 9. A role for mast cells in geographic atrophy, The FASEB Journal. 2020;00:1â€“15, DOI: 10.1096/fj.202000807R
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.