|Catalog No. :||PLS-600|
|Product Name :||mPEG-SH, MW 350|
mPEG-SH is linear monofunctional PEG with a reactive free thiol, SH, cysteine, sulfhydryl, or mercapto group that selectively reacts with maleimide and novel metal surface including gold, silver, etc. mPEG-SH can be easily air oxidized to form a dimer via a S-S disulfide bond, which can be reversed with reducing agents. It is useful for reversible PEGylation.
References: 1. Gold nanorod-mediated hyperthermia enhances the efficacy of HPMA copolymer-90Y conjugates in treatment of prostate tumors, Nuclear Medicine and Biology 41 (2014) 282â€“289,Text.
2. Detecting protein adsorption and binding using magnetic nanoparticle probes, Sensors and Actuators B 160 (2011) 650â€“ 655, Text.
3. Intravascular photoacoustic imaging of exogenously labeled atherosclerotic plaque through luminal blood , J. Biomed. Opt. 17(10), 106016, 2012, Text.
4. Conjugation of antibodies to gold nanorods through Fc portion: synthesis and molecular specific imaging, Bioconjug Chem. 2013; 24(6): 878â€“888, Text.
5. Plasmon-Resonant Gold Nanoparticles with Variable Morphology as Optical Labels and Drug Carriers for Cytological Research, Proc. of SPIE-OSA/ Vol. 8801 880102-2,Text.
6. Multiwavelength photoacoustic imaging and plasmon resonance coupling of gold nanoparticles for selective detection of cancer, Nano Lett. 2009; 9(8): 2825â€“2831, Text.
7. Ranibizumab biosimilar/polyethyleneglycol-conjugated gold nanoparticles as a novel drug delivery platform for age-related macular degeneration, J. of Drug Delivery, 2017, 38, 45-50. Text.
8. Synthesis and characterization of pHLIP coated gold nanoparticles, Biochem. Biophyis. Reports, 2017, 10, 62-69. Text
9. Nanorod Mobility within Entangled Wormlike Micelle Solutions, Macromolecules, 2017, 50 (1), 406â€“415, Text.
10. Mild Hyperthermia Induced by Gold Nanorod-Mediated Plasmonic Photothermal Therapy Enhances Transduction and Replication of Oncolytic Adenoviral Gene Delivery, ACS Nano, 2016, 10(11), 10533â€“10543, Text.
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.