|Catalog No. :||PSB-445|
|Product Name :||4-Arm PEG-Thiol, MW 20k|
4-Arm PEG-Thiol is a multiarm PEG derivative with thiol groups at each terminal of the four arms connected to one pentaerythritol core. The reactive free thiol, SH, sulfhydryl, or mercapto groups selectively react with maleimide and transition metal surface including gold, silver, etc. PEG-SH can be easily air oxidized to form S-S disulfide (disulphide) bonds, which can be reversed with reducing agents. It is a useful reagent for reversible PEGylation and PEG hydrogel.
References: 1. PEG Hydrogel - Thiolated hyaluronan-based hydrogels crosslinked using oxidized glutathione: An injectable matrix designed for ophthalmic applications, Acta Biomaterialia 10 (2014) 94â€“103, Text.
2. Dualâ€Responsive Breakdown of Nanostructures with High Doxorubicin Payload for Apoptotic Anticancer Therapy. Small 9.2 (2013): 284-293. Text.
3. Improved vascularization of porous scaffolds through growth factor delivery from heparinized polyethylene glycol hydrogels, Acta Biomaterialia, 2017, Text.
4. Vitronectin-Based, Biomimetic Encapsulating Hydrogel Scaffolds Support Adipogenesis of Adipose Stem Cells, Tissue Engineering Part A.
22(7-8): 597-609. Text.
5. Adipose Stem Cells Incorporated in Fibrin Clot Modulate Expression of Growth Factors. Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic & Related Surgery. 2017 Oct 31. Text.
6. Adhesive liposomes loaded onto an injectable, self-healing and antibacterial hydrogel for promoting bone reconstruction, NPG Asia Materials, volume 11, Article number: 81 (2019), Text.
Click here to view an expanded list of thousands of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.