|Catalog No. :||PSB-2014|
|Product Name :||mPEG-Silane, MW 30k|
mPEG-silane is a linear monofunctional methoxy PEG with a reactive tri-ethoxy silane group. mPEG-silane with tri-methoxy is offered by custom synthesis. Silane PEGylation is often used to PEGylate glass and hydroxylated surface and particles.
1. Rapid mixing of sub-microliter drops by magnetic micro-stirring, Lab Chip. 2011; 11(19): 3313â€“3319, Text.
2. Fluorinated Silicon Surfaces under Mixed Surfactants: Resistance to Nonspecific Protein Adsorption for Biosensing, Langmuir. 2009 Nov 3;25(21):12404-7, Text.
3. Biocompatibility, MR imaging and targeted drug delivery of a rattle-type magnetic mesoporous silica nanosphere system conjugated with PEG and cancer-cell-specific ligands, J. Mater. Chem., 2011, 21, 3037, Text.
4. MAP65/Ase1 promote microtubule flexibility, Mol. Biol. Cell, June 15, 2013 vol. 24 no. 12 1964-1973, Text.
5. Micropatterning neuronal networks, Analyst, 2014, 139, 3256-3264, Text.
6. TIRF assays for real-time observation of microtubules and actin coassembly: Deciphering tau effects on microtubule/actin interplay, Methods in Cell Biology, 2017, 199-214, Text.
7. A TIRF microscopy assay to decode how tau regulates EBâ€™s tracking at microtubule ends, Methods in Cell Biology, 2017, 141, 179-197, Text.
8. Self-repair promotes microtubule rescue, Nature Cell Biology18,1054â€“1064(2016), Text.
9. Generic synthesis of small-sized hollow mesoporous organosilica nanoparticles for oxygen-independent X-ray-activated synergistic therapy, Nature Communications, 10, 1241 (2019), doi: 10.1038/s41467-019-09158-1
10. Holographic detection of nanoparticles using acoustically actuated nanolenses. Nature Communications, 11, 171 (2020), 10.1038/s41467-019-13802-1
Click here to view an expanded list of thousands of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.